Slot machines are becoming a big business in the gambling industry, then you need to know how to pick a winning slot machine. Instead of relying on the generic tips and tricks you find on all online gambling guides, our Garuda Casino top tips will focus on proven ways to increase your odds when playing Playtech slot Malaysia.
In other words, if you are trying to figure out how to get more winnings in a slot machine, then you will love this guide. So, take your time to read our article carefully.
- Pick slot machines based on the RTP, types, volatility, and goals
- 3 slot recommendations with the highest RTP
How to Pick A Winning Slot Machine at Online or Offline Casino
Well, there are no specific ways of winning at slot machines every time. However, understanding how to pick a winning slot machine and the basics of which slots you should play and why, will really help to increase your experience. If you are ready, let’s explore in our tips to find the best slots with the highest payouts.
1. Pick Slot Machines with Good Payouts (RTP %)
Commonly, the more money you have to use to place a bet, the higher payout percentage is. For those of you who don’t know, the percentage in slot machines remains as Return to Player. It is expressed using percentage (%). These days, most reputable software launch interesting slot machines with an RTP from 90% – 99%.
For instance on how to pick a winning slot machine, games that require MYR 50 or more commonly payout 95% to 99%, whereas slot machines that require MYR 10 and MYR 20 commonly payout 92% to 95%. You should be aware of casinos promotions that their games will payout 99.5%. All of the rest can be standard slot games.
- Slot machines don’t commonly post their payout percentage to the public. Look in the machines “help” or “info” menu or try to find the information online.
- A slot machine RTP doesn’t change throughout the night. This is a common myth. If not years, the payout will stay the same over the course of a few weeks.
To help you easy to find slots with the highest RTP, here are our some recommendations for you:
Codex of Fortune by NetEnt (RTP 98%)
Codex of Fortune has 98% RTP that offers a maximum payout of 10,000x. This game has 4-row, 5-reel, low to medium volatility with 40 paylines features. However, the RTP actually varies based on your strategy, going from 90.2% up to a whopping 98%.
Medusa Megaways by NextGen (RTP 97.63%)
Medusa Megaways is a Megaways version of the popular NextGen Medusa game. This game has a Greek mythology theme and high volatility. You can look for replicating Medusa Wilds, Cascading symbols, Free Spins Multipliers, and more.
Texas Tea by IGT (RTP 97.35%)
This is the IGT’s first newcomer in this list comes in a payout of 97.35% and 9 payline. A term for oil, this game sees players join the scramble for the eye-watering wealth waiting to be extracted from the ground.
There will be plenty of opportunities to master the oil fields with the big bonuses and colorful symbols in this game thriller. It is easy to understand how to pick a winning slot machine, isn’t it?
2. Don’t Pick Progressive Jackpot Slot Machines
Another tip on how to pick a winning slot machine, you should avoid playing progressive jackpot machines. Progressive slot machines slowly calculate money from players and show the total as a jackpot. When playing on these types of machines, there is a possibility that you may win millions of dollars!
However, the odds are very, very small. These slot machines make the casino money by whirling players in with promises of a million-dollar jackpot and then fleecing them. Thus, don’t be fooled by these promoting tactics.
- If you simply can’t avoid playing a progressive jackpot slot machine, keep in mind to play the maximum amount of money. Otherwise, you might not be qualified for the jackpot slot game online Malaysia.
- Some players will avoid progressive jackpot slot machines unless the jackpot is very, very high. To reach the payout percentage, a slot machine has to payout money periodically. Therefore, if the jackpot is big, the slot might be ready to payout.
3. Don’t Pick Multiple Payline Slot Machines
Next tip on how to pick a winning slot machine, you should avoid multiple payline slot machines. These types of machines have multiple paylines, or the line of numbers or symbols that determine your winnings. These games usually have many chances of winning combinations across the different paylines.
That can seem like a tempting offer but don’t be fooled! These machines typically have a lower payout percentage than your standard slot machine.
- To find these slot machines, look for multiple rows and columns of symbols that advertise many winning combinations.
- The most common type of multiple payline slot has 5 rows and 5 columns or symbols.
4. Pick Slot Machines Based on Volatility
On how to pick a winning slot machine, you need to consider the volatility. The volatility of slot machines measures the risk involved in playing a specific slot for real money. Put simply, if you play low volatility slots, your odds of winning are higher, but your winnings may be smaller. On the other hand, high volatility slot odds of winning at these machines are smaller, but will pay more.
5. Pick Slot Machines That Fit Your Goals and Playing Personality
By figuring out how to pick a winning slot machine, you need to set your own goals. Lines can be a little blurred as slot developers experiment in all formats but there are a few general guidelines.
The 3-reel games put more emphasis on their top jackpots but have a lower hit frequency with more losing spins in the game. They will give you the best chance to win big, but also the best opportunity to lose fast.
On the other hand, video slots with pick’em bonuses on how to pick a winning slot machine, you can touch the screen to pick the gift boxes, restaurant dishes, alien creatures or other game symbols to show your bonuses.
Well, now you have figured out how to pick a winning slot machine. Slot has always become an interesting game that is very easy to play. However, behind it, there might be some secrets that providers don’t share publicly. Therefore, you need to follow our tips above to increase your winning.